Everyone has one - the list of things you have to do but keep putting off. My list seems to grow with every day. Amy at Mom Advice has a post about the amount of energy a nagging-to-do list can take. I think about my nagging-to-do list ALL THE TIME but I usually don't actually do anything on the list. Not any more! I have been putting in a concerted effort to get some items checked off my list. Here is what is on it and what I have accomplished so far:
- Finish sunflower craft
- Finish burlap wreath craft - Finished!
- Call for hair appointment - made the appointment!
- Return shirt to Target - returned!
- Paint bedroom(first need to finish getting wallpaper down) All wallpaper down and walls washed - ready to be primed!
- Register son for little league - Registered!
- Email cousin about summer visit - Email sent!
- Get car inspected and oil changed - Done!
- Renew Driver License
- Finish envelop craft - Done
- Finish painting and recovering chair(got for $1 at a garage sale this past summer)
I am sure there are more things I should add to this list, especially since I have finished some of this list. I am trying to accomplish at least 4 of the more easier items on this list each week. I am also trying to tackle at least one larger project on this list each month. Maybe, just maybe I can get my bedroom painted this year!