Sunday, February 14, 2010

Menu Planning Gone Bad


I have a confession to make....I didn't do a menu plan this week. This resulted in eating out THREE TIMES!!! Grant one of the times was just Steve and I and it had been planned as a date for Valentine's Day! As an aside, the last date the two of us went on was back in October! We needed it. The other two times we ate out were because we were too tired to think of dinner. See where no menu planning gets me! This coming week the kids and I are off from school so I have a chance to turn the whole week into freezer cooking week. I think I am going to try and get some baked goods made this week as well as spend a bit more than 10 minutes on our dinners. Our freezers are pretty stocked up on meat so I really have a lot of choices to pick from this week. Here is the menu:
Breakfasts
French toast, Pancakes, or Toast
Lunches
Kids: pizza, pancakes, sandwiches, cheese and crackers
Steven: leftovers, salads and soups
Me: leftovers and salads with tuna or leftover chicken
Dinners
Roasted Chicken 2xs
Pasta with meatballs
Sliders(mini hamburgers)
Marinated Chicken breasts 2xs
Pizza Pockets
Snacks
fruit, smoothies, pretzels, goldfish

For more menu ideas, check out I'm An Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment